Mission. Vision. Motto.
The mission of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Academy is to provide, in a creative atmosphere, a child-centered education of academic excellence for our students from Preschool through 8th grade. It is based on Catholic principles and traditional Christian values supported by strong family commitment.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Academy attends to the spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical needs of our students based upon the gospel message of Jesus to “love one another as I have loved you,” within a safe, nurturing and academically stimulating environment.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Academy is a school community committed to instilling in students Christian values and academic excellence. As members of this community we recognize that each child is uniquely created by God. We strive to provide for and to encourage each child’s spiritual, social, intellectual, emotional and physical development. Towards the achievement of these goals, the Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Academy community creates a challenging, yet respectful environment for all. With emphasis on the mastery of skills and self-discovery, the learning environment at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Academy provides for the maturation and development of the whole child.
Christian values are integrated into all areas of the curriculum as well as in areas of discipline and student relations. We encourage a deep respect for the dignity of each human being, and we believe that students must be made aware of our Christian obligation towards others. Within the context of this philosophy, we aspire to these goals:
- To develop awareness of spirituality in one’s self and in others and to foster the knowledge of faith;
- To encourage academic excellence by developing basic skills, good study habits and critical thinking skills;
- To foster physical growth and well-being through appropriate health and fitness instruction;
- To promote attitudes of respect for one’s self and others as human beings;
- To encourage the development of individual autonomy through positive self-awareness and cooperative relationships among students, families and staff.
Service Above Self